Urology / Urogynaecology
At our Private Practice for Urology/Urogynaecology at Rüdesheimer Platz in Berlin Wilmersdorf we are at your disposal for the diagnosis and treatment of urological diseases in men, women and children (a complete list of all services can be found below). It is particularly important to us to take time for you as a patient and to provide you with the best possible medical care. We use modern diagnostics and equipment for this purpose. Our practice has barrier-free access and is located on the ground floor.
We provide treatment for, among others, the following urological conditions in Berlin Wilmersdorf ….
In women, so-called urogynaecology is used to treat complaints regarding urinary incontinence and prolapse (rectum, uterus, vagina, bladder). The FemiLift (CO2 laser for deep thermal effect, micro ablation and tissue renewal) and the FemTouch (CO2 laser) are available as outpatient and pain-free solutions for various medical challenges: Vaginal radiation, stress incontinence, urge incontinence, vaginal dryness and recurrent infections as well as post-menopause syndrome (GSM: Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause) can be treated in this way. Symptoms caused by oestrogen deficiency can be improved and eliminated through the regenerative effects of laser on the tissue. Urge incontinence can also be treated through Botox injections. In urology, there are also diseases of the urinary tract and kidneys. Urinary tract infections are a common clinical complaint.
We perform outpatient and inpatient surgeries, e.g. to eliminate female stress incontinence we use TVT (tension-free vaginal tape) through minimally invasive surgical techniques. Furthermore, we offer cancer prevention, the treatment of excessive sweating (see “Botox”), naturopathic treatment and nutritional advice.
In men, urology treats diseases of the kidney, bladder, ureter, prostate, testicles and penis. Problems of emptying the bladder, and also incontinence are frequent ailments. In addition, impotence and erectile dysfunction often occur in men over the course of their lives, which should be clarified medically. We also deal with issues pertinent to the aging male. Another field is andrology with relation to reproductive medicine and issues of male fertility. Extended cancer screening (see prostate cancer) and treatment are also part of our services. Furthermore, we perform outpatient and inpatient urological operations (including sterilization, vasectomy). We also treat excessive sweating (“Botox treatment”). In addition to conventional medical care, we offer naturopathic treatments and nutritional advice. We view it as particularly important to provide our patients with treatments free from side effects by using biological and homeopathic medication.
In the case of children, it’s particularly important to deal with patient diagnosis and treatment of urological issues with sensitivity and patience.
Services at our urology practice in Berlin Wilmersdorf at a glance (in alphabetical order):
- Aging male diagnosis and therapy of special problems related to the aging male
- Andrology / reproductive medicine / ejaculate analysis / fertility
assessment – to determine male fertility
- Botulinum toxin infiltration (Botox) for the treatment of overactive
bladder / urge incontinence
- Cancer screening: early detection of prostate, bladder, kidney and
- Colour duplex sonography with 3D imaging of all urological organs
- Cryotherapy / cold therapy for genital warts / condyloma acuminata
- Diagnosis and therapy of urinary incontinence in men and womenrecurrent infections and post-menopause syndrome.
- Flexible endoscopy of the lower urinary tract – mirroring of the
urethra and bladder
- Hyperhidrosis / excessive sweating treatment with Botulinum toxin (Botox)
- Impotence assessment / sexual medicine diagnosis and therapy of male
- Infection diagnosis and therapy for urinary tract infections
- Infection diagnosis and therapy for sexually transmitted diseases
- Laboratory diagnostics: blood, urine, cytology and ejaculate analysis
- Naturopathic treatment of urological diseases
- Oncological aftercare
- Oncological laboratory diagnostics
- Operative outpatient and inpatient treatment of urological diseases of
the kidneys, ureter, bladder and genitals
- Pediatric urology diagnosis and treatment of urological diseases in children
- Urinary tract stone diagnosis and therapy
Please note that for insurance reasons we can only offer our services on a private medical (GoÄ) or self-payment basis.